My Aim In Life


...first is to honor God, His Son and those whom He sends.

To love and cherish my dear husband, children and family.

And to use the talents God has given me to create beautiful things.




Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I'm Back!!

Wow! I can't believe I am finally able to post here again. Due to a glitch with Google I have been shut out of my blog and Google acct for almost 3 years! Everything Google related, including my You Tube favs, Friend Connect etc.

I finally figured out how to get back in, but the user name was changed and now I have to login under a different email which is a long story in itself. I won't bore you with the details.

I'm crossing my fingers that there won't be any more problems with it. I can tell you, though, that if you have a problem like I had, you won't get much help from Google. I had to figure it out on my own. If you haven't added someone else to your admin for your Google acct/blog you should do that pronto!

I hope you all have a great day!
It's good to be back among the bloggers! : )

P.S. Check out this from Quiltsy Team:

The Great Quiltsy Destash Party
Starting Date: January 15th, 2016
The party ends when its all gone! (BTW they are still adding listings!)
Place: The Quiltsy Team Pages on Etsy
We are a team of quilting entrepreneurs dedicated to making quality products, advancing our love of quilting, and supporting each other. In 2016 we will be working to showcase new products and ideas, promoting our shops, and changing the way you think about quilting! All this creativity means we are opening our quilting studios up to you. Fabrics, Patterns, Quilt Books, and Kits are all available for the taking. We welcome you to start your shopping and browsing at any time by clicking on the links below.

Please also feel free to browse our handmade items as well at:
https://www.etsy.com/pages/quiltsyteam

Find us on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsyTeam

Thanks for stopping by and giving us a look. Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

Please share your thoughts.. be nice. : )