My Aim In Life


...first is to honor God, His Son and those whom He sends.

To love and cherish my dear husband, children and family.

And to use the talents God has given me to create beautiful things.




Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Project Quilting Season 1, Challenge 1

I've been working on my entry for Project Quilting. I'm excited to finally be taking part in this fun challenge. I've been watching from the sidelines and voting on the entries.

The participants in the first two challenges were so amazingly talented. It is so much fun to see how each person interprets the challenge and how they keep to the rules that are layed out. Each partcipant has the opportunity to put their own spin on the challenge and come up with something unique and one of a kind.

I won't give any hints as to what my project is, except to say that I'm having a lot of fun designing it and hope you all will like it.

Take the plunge and enter your own piece, you might just win one of the great prizes that are being offered. At the very least be sure to check out the Project Quilting website (linked to the title of this post) early next week when the entries are posted for public voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.. be nice. : )